The Big Red Bus #18 – BullsHQ Mark Rides the Bus Again
Bulls Podcasting Legends See Red Fred @cbefred and Doug Thonus @doug_thonus take the Big Red Bus out for a ride with BullsHQ Founder and Australian minor-celebrity Mark Karantzoulis @mkhoops. Recorded on Sunday, September 16th, before all the See Red Fred prophet status and predictions were realized about Thibs and Butler. Many topics are broached on the bus, including:
- Is the point of the upcoming season in developing all of the players/assets, or winning as many games as possible (i.e. cutting back on Jabari or Lavine’s minutes if they are losing ballgames)? Are those two things mutually exclusive? – @danoconnell
- It’s been a awhile since a team has won a title w/ their 2 best players at the 4 & 5 (Duncan-Robinson Spurs). Can the Bulls win a title if Lauri-WCJ become their 2 best players?
- Do you agree that this season it’s most important that we develop our players to the level we make the play off so that we have tangible assets we can either trade for AD at the end of the year or show him we have a young core he can join as a free agent and compete for a title?
- Does adding Klay Thompson to the 2019-20 Bulls a Title Contender? Kawhi Leonard?
- Do you have concerns that the Bulls are the Suns of 2013-14?
- What team is likely to beat out the Bulls for the #7 seed….the Pistons, Heat, Hornets, or Cavs?
- What will Thibs do about the impending disaster in Minn? What should Thibs do?
- Official Win Total Predictions