WASHINGTON WIZARDS: 24.5 WINS – UNDER
- Tyus Jones (trade)
- Bilal Coulibaly (draft)
- Jordan Poole (trade)
- Landry Shamet (trade)
- Bradley Beal
- Kristaps Porzingis
- Monte Morris
- Tyus Jones, Jordan Poole, Delon Wright
- Corey Kispert, Landry Shamet, Bilal Coulibaly
- Kyle Kuzma, Deni Avdija, Danilo Gallinari
- Daniel Gafford, Mike Muscala
Random thoughts, opinions, comments, declarations, queries, editorials, etc.
I don’t want to be too hard on them. When you give a guy a no-trade clause, you can’t possibly expect fair value in return. Beal wouldn’t have gotten a Gobert/Durant/Mitchell bag back, but, I mean, Jordan Poole & pick swaps? That’s rough. From the John Wall, Brad Beal, Otto Porter, Marcin Gortat era, what they have to show for it are Poole, Jones, Kuzma, and…. and that’s it. But they picked a direction, finally. They’re going to let their youngins “explore the studio space” a little, build up their trade value, and hopefully move them down the line for future assets. Almost every team in the NBA would love to have a guy like Kuz, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he fetches a price worth more than what they got for Beal.
Last Year – Interesting Stats:
- 35-47, 12th in the East
- Danilo Gallinari is on this team?
Keys to Success:
N/A – the tank is in. The last thing they want is team success of any kind.
lack of talent, possible the worst defense in the league, no legitimate starting center
- Kuzma, Avdija, Kispert, & Tyus Jones will all average career highs in ppg
- Jordan Poole will average more than all of them & approach 30ppg
- Coulibaly will make All Rookie 1st Team
- They’ll have the worst record in the league
STANDINGS PREDICTION: 15TH IN THE EAST