In this special episode of the Chicago Bullseye, See Red Fred @cbefred, Big Dave @BawlSports, C-Dub @BawlSports1, and Jack Silverstein @readjack reminisce about the Bulls first three-peat (91-93). Topics discussed:
1. Would the Bulls have won in ’94 if MJ didn’t retire, and was an 8-peat in play?
2. What was the best team of the 1st three-peat, and what was your favorite team of the 1st three-peat?
3. Has John Paxson, the Executive, sullied the reputation of John Paxson, the player?
4. Favorite team of the 1st three-peat
5. Best team of the 1st three-peat
6. Most nervous playoff series
Part 2 will be up later this week. Please email your questions to email@example.com