See Red Fred @cbefred, Keith Franz @BullScripted, and Buzz @SMBuzzWeed discuss the loss to Milwaukee, the Otto Porter Jr acquisition, the Portis-Parker departure, the best team in the East, and the best collegiate prospects.
In this special episode of the Chicago Bullseye, See Red Fred @cbefred, Big Dave @BawlSports, C-Dub @BawlSports1, and Jack Silverstein @readjack reminisce about the Bulls first three-peat (91-93). Topics discussed:
1. Would the Bulls have won in ’94 if MJ didn’t retire, and was an 8-peat in play?
2. What was the best team of the 1st three-peat, and what was your favorite team of the 1st three-peat?
3. Has John Paxson, the Executive, sullied the reputation of John Paxson, the player?
4. Favorite team of the 1st three-peat
5. Best team of the 1st three-peat
6. Most nervous playoff series
Part 2 will be up later this week. Please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
In this latest Chicago Bullseye, See Red Fred interviews the legendary Founding editor-in-chief/columnist of @theathleticchi Jon Greenberg @jon_greenberg. We broach a wide variety of timeless topics regarding the Beloved Bulls:
0:29 Jon Greenburg 411 & the Founding of the Athletic
3:52 The Athletic Goals
4:30 The Current State of the Beloved Bulls & Why they are so despised
10:04 The Path Forward
12:24 The 3 Biggest Issues with the Team
13:39 Fair Offer for Portis
14:18 The Free Agent Targets
16:53 Greatest Memory as a Bulls Fan
21:00 Predictions on the Future of the Front Office & Coach